
I often wonder how the many women I know are able to be it all: a loving wife, mother, homemaker, employee, etc. and still find the time to be bloggers?!? I am looking forward to sharing stories and enjoying feedback as I begin these new ventures, in blogland and womanhood.
The babe is already six and a half months… where does the time go?!?! Each day that passes is a reminder of one of my favorite sayings, ‘Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end, the faster it goes’. As the days quickly become weeks and the weeks months, I am doing my very best to enjoy every single, fortunate, day of my life.
I know I’ll be taking on many challenges with so much to learn in my new worlds. I’m grateful that everyday I have such wonderful people to share it with, learn from and lean on. This picture is the one that accompanies me all day at work asking, 'Mama, when can you come play?'.


8 comments:
I love new bloggers! So glad you have joined the blogging world!!
Love ya!
Finally you're here!
Hey, glad that you got on the blog wagon...I don't have one, but I do enjoy reading them:)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited that you're blogging! Is it alright with you if I add a link to your page from mine?
yay!!! welcome to blogland! so glad you're here. :) i can't wait to hear all about your family!
Yes, please do add links. I would like one added from Trumans Troops too, but don't know how... :-)
Truman's Troops is done - if you want it named more "creatively" then just let me know - I just kept it with the style of mine and Angie's (a.k.a. boring ;)).
Thanks Sarah!
YAY!!
Yay Sarah!
I love keeping up with the families on the blog! I enjoyed your first post! Good going! Hey, that little guy sure is a cutie! love his cute little face!
love, bs
Post a Comment