Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.11.2009

Crazy or Prepared?

I started my vacation list today with 46 days and counting. All this really entailed was copying my list over from last year and making adjustments, but it makes the week seem that much closer. I wiped out the line that states "bottles" {{sh whew}} and many other items of the sort. This year, we'll be stocking up on sand toys instead. Way more fun.

If it's not written on the list, there's a super chance I'll forget it. BigCat says that people like me are the first to lose our minds... Writing a list takes the mental portion out of remembering. For now, I figure I'm making up for those mind strengthening exercises elsewhere, but I don't doubt his forecast. But no matter what, I'll always make lists. For everything. Without lists, I am crazy.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

prepared!! that's my vote. please send me your list asap so i can come up with my own. kidding. well, half kidding :)

the one year i started writing down stuff when i was up there. it made it much easier - also wrote down why i wanted it so i wouldn't ignore it later. that could be considered borderline crazy. you probably shouldn't tell mike. he might think i'm contagious.

angie said...

i was going to write what jo said. hehe. list, please!

barbie said...

Hey Sarah, Billy and I were up to Edward this weekend!!! Water is even lower than last year but the beach is BIG!
Have fun packing!