Just wanted to let Blogland know that I'm home again, safe and sound. I had a great time in Mexico with my lesbian lover, AD. You didn't know this about me?? Well, that's because it's far from true, obviously. After moving into our first hotel room we soon heard the clank, clank, clank
of dishes being washed in the hall outside our room and the entire floor smelled of steakhouse. I called and said nah-ah. So, we were moved to a couple's hotel where we were 'that couple'. You could see it in everyone's eyes, the interest of knowing our story. Anyway, the hotel was very nice and outside of doing way too much traveling, our trip was awesome. I will get some pics posted this weekend sometime.
The wedding was beautiful... Congratulations again Tre and Jason!! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of the festivities.
Coming home was a huge highlight... being away makes me realize how much I love my "real life" and how great it is being here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
welcome home, sarah!!! so glad the trip was a success and you're back safe and sound. :) i love the hotel story. haha.
I am glad you are home safely and lovin it!! Judy
Great story! Can't wait to see the pics. And I'm very glad that you're home safe and sound :)
Welcome back :)
Sometimes its just fun to mess with people's minds a bit. Glad you had a great trip and are home safe and sound.
Hola!
Post a Comment