Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.28.2008

T minus...

Yay!! The vacation ticker is below 2 months, the countdown is officially on! I can't believe all of the exciting things happening this summer/fall. It's going to be festivity after festivity, especially with both of BigCat's and my only siblings getting hitched. I can hardly wait! Although I'm not trying to rush summer being over, especially not before it's even begun.

I'm getting back up onto the workout train now that I'm finally feeling 100% after my Mexico trip. No worries, it was nothing extreme, just small stuff. With all of the 2008 happenings near (weddings, swim suit season, {ahem} 10 year reunion), I have enough motivation to choke a horse, if that is indeed what would choke a horse.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

Inspire me! What's your fav workout?

Sarah said...

My fave is the eliptical, at least for now. I go to the gym to do that and hit the treadmill at home. Anything watching tv is usually good. :-)

angie said...

WOOOOOT! less than two months! considering i had to scrape my windshield this morning, i can hardly believe it's coming up!

Anonymous said...

Poochikins....you are out of school 10 years? NOW I feel old!
How can that be? You are just a little girl? When did this happen?

Sarah said...

You're asking me?!?! That brings me back to my beginning quote. :) It just goes too fast, everything.