Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.23.2008

Hoppy Easter!!


I hope everyone out there in Blogdom is having a wonderful Easter! I cannot believe how hard it was snowing here this morning, but thanks to the sun this afternoon a lot of it is already gone. I'm very ready for this season to be over with. Year after year it seems like our winters and summers are coming closer together with less of the mild spring and fall. Spring is my favorite season, so I'm really looking forward to its arrival. Hurry up!

However, I do get to go to Mexico in 6 days. Yay!! I normally may not afford myself such a luxury at this point in time, but it's for a good friend's wedding... so here I come! Planning for the trip has been a great stress reliever for me. Something to focus on after Peanut goes to sleep or for those dazing moments at work. Speaking of which, Peanut's sleeping...

5 comments:

Jolene said...

Hooray for vacations! Hooray for the sun of Mexico! and Double-Hooray for a great reason to have both together!

:)

So will Peanut be traveling too or will he be in the capable hands of someone back home?

Sarah said...

He will be in the very capable hands of his dad. Unfortunately BigCat won't be going with down south, but it's for the best. :-)

angie said...

ohhh, mexico. :)

Jolene said...

oh how cool is that! you'll be out in the sun with just friends and no real responsibilities for a bit! color me turquoise with sea-envy :)

Anonymous said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP, SARAH AND MIKE! JUDY